Sunday 8 March 2009

Made Redundant

This is my first ever Blog post and I was encouraged to write one by Emily Coltman. I was working for Moresoftware in Penryn, Cornwall and I was made redundant on Friday 27th February.

I have been planning a website in the evenings because things really arent good at More so I thought I had better plan for my future and do something that I enjoy doing.

I now have a company called Another Web Design Co Ltd, my website will go live on March 16th at precisely 12:01am.

I will keep updating my blog as I want people to know what Im up to. Especially all of the Accountants that I have done some technical support for, as I miss them all. I have spoken to a few accountants as I wanted them to know I wasnt there and that I wasn't ignoring their emails.

Anyways, enjoy the site when it goes live and you never know we could be working together again one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment