Monday 9 March 2009

Website Countdown!



It is only 7 Days to the birth of my Webdesign company. This will be a huge day for me and I am so looking forward to it. I have wanted to do this for so long, and I always felt held back. Now, nothing is holding me back, in fact, I am the only person holding me back.

This is a strange feeling, being made redundant but doing something that I enjoy and I feel is a challenge.

If anyone would like to give me any advice then I would welcome it as I know this is going to be a steep learning curve but with the right support I can and will make it a success.

I will blog regarding the creation of the website and like I said before, if anyone would care to give me advice then I would welcome it.

Speak Soon

2 comments:

  1. Go Si - you'll be great.

    I'd suggest you join the community at Enterprise Nation www.enterprisenation.com - there's lots of friendly folks over there who'll give you encouragement and advice if you ask.

    M

    ReplyDelete